Roberto De Ficis EN

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Lee mi página en Español | Leggi la mia pagina in Italiano | Leia minha página em Português

I am Roberto De Ficis, I am a professional travel blogger and micro-influencer. My writing is about tourism, travel, art and culture, food and gastronomy. Also I am a professional chef certified by the Centro Europeo di Formazione in Novara. I write for the Viaggiatori nel Mondo and Viaggiando Italia / Viaggiando Abruzzo magazines, through which I tell stories and I give advices about places to visit and gastronomic experiences to do. I also write for: La Cucina Italia and Gambero Rosso

What do I do?

I realize professional tour reviews, accommodations such as hotels and B&Bs, restaurants, typical products, as well as writing tourist content in general. I realize sponsored reports.

To whom my services are useful?

My services are useful to companies in the tourist-receptive sector (tour operators, travel agencies, tourist service agencies, hotels, b & b, restaurants, producers of typical products etc.) that want to increase the level of brand awareness, increase the number of conversions (bookings, information requests, product sales, etc.).

I also take photographs about places and food. Here are some examples, or see more photos.

How many potential readers do I reach?

Considering the social channels and online magazines I write, my audience is estimated at 1.5 million readers. 90% of my audience live in Italy and speak Italian. The remaining 10% is divided into readers from the USA and Canada, England, Russia, Spain, Australia, China and South American countries (source Buzzoole, data updated to 1 September 2019).


What are the channels I use to communicate?


Online magazines

Viaggiando Italia, Viaggiatori nel Mondo, other affiliated magazines



Social media I use


Viaggiando Abruzzo

Viaggiando Abruzzo is the social channel that talks about the Abruzzo destination.



Viaggiando Italia

Viaggiando Italia is the social channel that speaks of the destination Italy.



Roberto De Ficis – Official facebook page

Roberto De Ficis facebook page is my personal social channel where I talk about the reportages and the jobs I do.



Viaggiatori nel Mondo – Viaggi e Avventure

Viaggiatori nel Mondo Viaggi e Avventure is the social channel that talks about all the destinations in the world.


Roberto De Ficis linkedin page (30.000 followers)


Roberto De Ficis instagram (approx. 8.500 followers)



How my target audience is formed?

Some data to better understand the type of my target.


Gender and interests



Age groups






To invite me to press-tour or educational-tour or sponsorship, fill in the form below


Contact me for any information